- I/we authorize Desire To Inspire Photography to arrange the photography in accordance with the details below. I/we are satisfied that these details are correct and I/we understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed.
- The Booking Fee is not refundable but may be transferable.
- I/we have received, read and understand Desire To Inspire Photography’s price list, which has been confirmed for our assignment on payment of the deposit/ booking fee provided.
- The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, additional props etc are our responsibility or may be invoiced unless paid for separately.
- The details and times listed here form part of this agreement and I/we agreed to make every effort to cooperate in order for Desire To Inspire Photography to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge Desire To Inspire Photography cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow Desire to Inspire Photography to fulfil its contractual duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
- I/we agree Desire To Inspire Photography owns the Copyright in all photographs. I/we give permission to Desire to Inspire Photography to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Desire to Inspire Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
- As Desire To Inspire Photography owns the Copyright, I/we agree not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. I/we will use these photographs as agreed and understand they may not be copied or reproduced unless written approval is granted by Desire to Inspire Photography.
DESIRE TO INSPIRE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Should nominated photographer not be available for any reason, Desire To Inspire Photography will notify the Client of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills.
- The price quoted will be guaranteed for seven days otherwise the current price will be confirmed when the deposit on the order is paid. Any additional costs will be advised and confirmation required before proceeding.
- As the photographs made by Desire To Inspire Photography are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, Desire To Inspire Photography unconditionally guarantees them. Desire To Inspire Photography does not take any responsibility for images printed through outsourced services unless referred by Desire To Inspire Photography.
- The negatives/digital files remain the property of Desire To Inspire Photography and will be kept on file a period of 30 Days.
- Desire To Inspire Photography shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond Desire To Inspire Photography’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/ negatives/digital files in transit between Desire To Inspire Photography and professional laboratories employed by Desire To Inspire Photography, loss or damage to film, negatives/ digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by Desire To Inspire Photography or professional laboratories employed by Desire To Inspire Photography, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent Desire To Inspire Photography completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Desire To Inspire Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of Desire To Inspire Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
- We understand that the provided availability dates and times are final, requests or personal explanations of why other dates and times are not supplied are not permitted.
- We understand that hiring Desire to Inspire photography we are giving them full rights to editing styling, image enhancement, procedures and dictation of final images showcased. No editing requests are permitted, and final numbers an image selection shown to the client is of the sole discretion of Desire to Inspire. No requests will be permitted.
- We understand that the final images produced by Desire to Inspire Photography are FINAL. No alterations are permitted. This also involves aftermarket editing of images outsourced by others, filters of any description added to social media profiles of images, or further edits and enhancements to final images. By implementing any of this to images provided from Desire to Inspire Photography we understand we are breaking copy right infringement law and legal action will be invoked.
- Final images provided by Desire to Inspire Photography are final! RAW files and access to additional images are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Special circumstance editing may be permitted at the discretion of Desire to inspire Photography at an additional fee to the client of $50 per hour. This does not include face swaps, colouring or editing style.
- Under no circumstances will Desire to Inspire provide unedited images or RAW files. Desire to Inspire Photography is a full service Photographer and their work is not complete without photo enhancements completed at their discretion.
- We understand that hiring Desire to Inspire Photography their editing and final product are produced from the situation at hand, they are not under any circumstances able to change the weather in scene, control power outages, dictate weather emergencies, or change lighting in a natural setting. If booking a location shoot we understand the natural environment is out of the control of Desire to Inspire and we accept the final images as they are provided to us.
- Editing choices are final under all circumstances and there will be no refunds for change of mind or dislike of editing style so please ensure you look over our range of images to get a firm grasp on understanding our editing style.
Cancellations and Postponements – YOUR $200 retainer fee IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Once your retainer fee is paid your commitment is final. Cancellations must be done 7 DAYS OR MORE prior to your session date or a cancellation fee of $200 will be charged IN ADDITION to your retainer fee. The $200 penalty fee will be held by Desire To Inspire Photography for a period of 9 months and may be used as credit towards an alternative session within this valid period ONLY.
If you wish to postpone then you must do so SEVEN days prior to your session. Only two postponements per one calendar year allowed. Postponements any earlier to the required notice period will incur in FULL PAYMENT on day of original scheduled and the payment will remain on file for NINE months for the client to return within this period to reschedule.
If you do not attend your photo session without valid prior notice then a $300 penalty fee is payable. This penalty fee is NOT redeemable for future sessions.
If you do not show up to your session there is under no circumstances a chance to reschedule your session date, receive a refund, or use paid money towards a product purchase from a previous session. You will forfeit your session and all monies paid towards it.
The Client is to arrive ready for the photography session to commence. Hair and makeup is the full responsibility of the Client. All outdoor photography sessions will be rescheduled to the next available date with urgency should the session be postponed due to wet weather.
We understand that when booking a location session said location is not guaranteed to look a certain way, or be identical to a previous image seen. nature changes and conditions within it change. Sunsets are not guaranteed to be perfect, lighting may vary and scenery may vary also.
Should your child become sick on the day of your scheduled cake smash session and you are not able to attend then you are responsible for the cost of consumables i.e. helium balloons ($30).
The Cake Smash cake is the sole responsibility of the client to arrange and provide for the session.
Any additional styling request out of the provided options will be the responsibility of the client to supply and pay for. It will need to be provided to the studio 24hours prior to session for Desire to Inspire Photography to set up.
Please refer to your preparation guide to ensure your baby is content and calm when you arrive at the studio. ANY personal props or memorabilia have to be shared with The Photographer PRIOR to the session date. ANY special requests MUST be shared with The Photographer PRIOR to the session date. TWO adults per newborn allowed ONLY – we do not bend this policy. Siblings are always welcome! The Client will respect the Photographers right to work within a calm environment without any disruption.