Thank you so much for booking in one of our gorgeous Christmas Mini Session.
We just wanted to go over our Terms and Conditions
- I/we authorize Desire To Inspire Photography to arrange the photography in accordance with the details below. I/we are satisfied that these details are correct and I/we understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed.
- The Booking Fee is not refundable but may be transferable.
- The dates are secured unless an unforeseen circumstances arises such as Covid lockdown, in which we will reschedule
- Your private online gallery will be available a minimum of 3 days after your session
- You can purchase additional images and products if you wish
- The details and times listed here form part of this agreement and I/we agreed to make every effort to cooperate in order for Desire To Inspire Photography to fulfil its contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge Desire To Inspire Photography cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow Desire to Inspire Photography to fulfil its contractual duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
- I/we agree Desire To Inspire Photography owns the Copyright in all photographs. I/we give permission to Desire to Inspire Photography to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Desire to Inspire Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
- As Desire To Inspire Photography owns the Copyright, I/we agree not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. I/we will use these photographs as agreed and understand they may not be copied or reproduced unless written approval is granted by Desire to Inspire Photography.
- As the photographs made by Desire To Inspire Photography are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, Desire To Inspire Photography unconditionally guarantees them. Desire To Inspire Photography does not take any responsibility for images printed through outsourced services unless referred by Desire To Inspire Photography.
- The negatives/digital files remain the property of Desire To Inspire Photography and will be kept on file a period of 30 Days.
- We understand that the provided availability dates and times are final, requests or personal explanations of why other dates and times are not supplied are not permitted.
- We understand that offers and deals are only accepted for the specific deals and are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Desire to Inspire can refuse service at any given time if feeling threatened, harassed or insulted.
- Session inclusions and packages are final. Product swaps or the request for credit if you don’t want a singular product is not permitted under any circumstance
- We understand that hiring Desire to Inspire photography we are giving them full rights to editing styling, image enhancement, procedures and dictation of final images showcased. No editing requests are permitted, and final numbers an image selection shown to the client is of the sole discretion of Desire to Inspire. No requests will be permitted.
- We understand that the final images produced by Desire to Inspire Photography are FINAL. No alterations are permitted. This also involves aftermarket editing of images outsourced by others, filters of any description added to social media profiles of images, or further edits and enhancements to final images. By implementing any of this to images provided from Desire to Inspire Photography we understand we are breaking copyright infringement law and legal action will be invoked.
- Final images provided by Desire to Inspire Photography are final! RAW files and access to additional images are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Special circumstance editing may be permitted at the discretion of Desire to inspire Photography at an additional fee to the client of $50 per hour. This does not include face swaps, colouring or editing style.
- Under no circumstances will Desire to Inspire provide unedited images or RAW files. Desire to Inspire Photography is a full service Photographer and their work is not complete without photo enhancements completed at their discretion.
Cancellations and Postponements – YOUR session fee IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Once your session fee is paid your commitment is final. Cancellations must be done 7 DAYS OR MORE prior to your session date or a cancellation fee of $200 will be charged IN ADDITION to your sesion fee. The $200 penalty fee will be held by Desire To Inspire Photography for a period of 9 months and may be used as credit towards an alternative session within this valid period ONLY.
If you do not show for your session or book in and need to cancel but cannot make the other set date you will void your session fee.
There will be under no circumstances any refunds so please ensure when booking you are available both days if your initial day falls through.
If you do not attend your photo session without valid prior notice then a $300 penalty fee is payable. This penalty fee is NOT redeemable for future sessions.
If you do not show up to your session there is under no circumstances a chance to reschedule your session date, receive a refund, or use paid money towards a product purchase from a previous session. You will forfeit your session and all monies paid towards it.